FATHER’S DAY COMPETITION RULES
Entrants are required to be registered users of NetFlorist.co.za and must have bought from the father’s day range available at http://www.netgifts.co.za/Occasion/South_Africa/Fathers_Day/ between the 28th of May 2015 and 20th of June 2015. The competition is open to anyone, except employees of NetFlorist and Samsung, or other representatives, advisors, immediate family members, and third-party prize suppliers. Entry implies acceptance of the competition rules. NetFlorist can only accept entries that have been paid for, from the father’s day range stipulated and without any refunds. The competition is only open to South African residents and closes 22 June 2015. This prize is not transferable.
The prize is a 55 inch Samsung Smart LED TV at a recommended retail price of R15 999 (UA55J6200). The prize will be delivered to the winner at the suppliers cost anywhere within the country. It will carry the normal guarantees.
In order to enter the competition, the entrant must be a registered user of NetFlorist and must have ordered from the father’s day range. The item must have been delivered with no refunded requested. Once this has been done, you will automatically be entered into the competition. All entries are deemed to be entered into the competition on the day of receipt by NetFlorist. Queries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The prize winner shall be selected randomly by NetFlorist at the end of the "competition period" (22 June 2015). The winner will be contacted by NetFlorist via phone. If a selected winner is unreachable or ineligible, the winner will forfeit his or her prize and it will be awarded to a substitute winner. Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash, vouchers or a different suite and the expiry date may not be extended. This process is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Non winners will be notified of the competition outcome. The winner will be required to have a valid TV license.
1. The prize awarded is the responsibility of the competition sponsor Samsung South Africa. NetFlorist and Samsung cannot be held responsible in the event of any problem arising. NetFlorist and Samsung accept no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
2. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of NetFlorist, which are final and binding in all respects. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, NetFlorist reserves the right to change these rules or cancel the competition at any time, in its sole discretion. Entrants who breach these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the prize-draw, or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to NetFlorist, the competition, or any other entrant (in each case, as determined in NetFlorist's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the competition.
3. The validity period is not extendable or transferable, cannot be converted to cash, and if the prize-letter is lost, it will not be re-issued.
4. Where the winner's companion is aged under 18 years old, they must have prior parental or guardian permission and must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over when taking up the prize.
5. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.