Terms and Conditions of the Personalised Digital Billboard Campaign
1. This is not a competition. NetFlorist will choose a range of messages of which each message will be flighted for 10-15 seconds, on rotation, for the entire duration of the campaign.
2. Only customers living in the greater Johannesburg metro may enter this promotion.
3. The cost of this product is R500 including vat and is only payable if your submission has been selected. Payment must be made within 24 hours of the time your submission has been selected and you have been notified. Alternatively, another customer will be selected. No show time will take place until payment is received.
4. All standard terms and conditions of NetFlorist apply to this sale.
5. All information made available will be treated with confidentiality and will be added to NetFlorist’s customer database.
6. All information relating to this campaign and published on any promotional material will form part of these terms and conditions.
8. Businesses are not permitted to enter into this promotion and all entries submitted on behalf of a business will not be considered.
1. Your message will be displayed on 16-18 digital billboards across Johannesburg on the 12th of February 2016 from 13:00-14:00 only. Possible locations are: William Nicol/Bryanston, Rivonia/Coombe, Rivonia/South, Rivonia/Burger King, Rivonia/S Place, Greenside, Mnet/Randburg, Katherine, Grayston, Menlyn, Hatfield, Malibongwe, Centurion, Menlyn/Atterbury, Cambridge/Witkoppen, Eastgate, Skinner St, and Christiaan de Wet.
2. All digital billboard submissions must be made by 12pm on the 11th of February 2016 to be considered.
Entering this promotion:
1. Entries are only valid if entered on http://www.netflorist.co.za/Personalised_Billboard.htm
2. The NetFlorist facebook page must be liked or followed on twitter.
3. NetFlorist will select the best entry from all entrants who qualified as set out above. The entrant will be contacted within one week after the end date of this campaign via telephone.
4. NetFlorist will use reasonable efforts for a period of 24 hours to contact the selected customer as per the contact details provided.
5. If the selected customer doesn’t respond with the required details within 24 hours, they will forfeit this offer and have no claim whatsoever in this regard. A runner up will be selected and the contact procedure will re-commence until such time as a selected winner has been contacted and confirmed.
6. Should the selected customer not be available on the contact number provided during the timeframe stipulate above, or rejects, forfeits or declines acceptance of the offer, the winners’ right to the prize will be deemed to have been waived and the prize will be forfeited. NetFlorist then reserves the right to award the prize to the next selected customer.
7. The selected customer’s name and message may be displayed on all NetFlorist social media platforms, websites, emails and agency pages.
8. The selected customer agrees that NetFlorist and/or their agency may make use of the details of the selected submission in the public domain for a period of up to 12 months from the end of the campaign period.