Terms and conditions of personalised “citilite” campaign
1. This is not a competition. Only one billboard is available for purchase at a time and therefore only one submission will be selected.
2. Only customers living in the greater Johannesburg metro may enter this promotion.
3. The cost of this product is R999.95 including vat and is only payable if your submission has been selected. Payment must be made within 24 hours of the time your submission has been selected and you have been notified. Alternatively, another customer will be selected. No printing will take place until payment is received.
4. All standard terms and conditions of NetFlorist apply to this sale.
5. All information made available will be treated with confidentiality and will be added to NetFlorist’s customer database.
6. All information relating to this campaign and published on any promotional material will form part of these terms and conditions.
8. Businesses are not permitted to enter into this promotion and all entries submitted on behalf of a business will not be considered.
1. The “citilite” being purchased is 3x6m and will be flighted for 20 days over 2 sites in Johannesburg. Possible locations are: Cedar road-Broadacres, Bryanston drive- Bryanston, William Nicol- Sandton, Main Road- Bryanston, Katherine drive- Sandown, Woodlands drive- Woodmead, Oxford road- Dowerglen, Fourways boulevard- Fourways, Marcia road- Bruma, Peter place- Bryanston, Benmore road- Morningside, Republic road- Randburg, Fredman drive- Sandown and Rivonia road- Rivonia. These locations are subject to change.
2. The price of R1, 000 is for the printing of artwork and is at a discounted rate. NetFlorist will be responsible for the rental costs associated with the location of the artwork.
3. The selected customer will have the option to own the printed artwork after it has been flighted, if they so chose.
Entering this promotion:
1. Entries are only valid if entered on http://www.netflorist.co.za/Personalised_Billboard.htm
2. The NetFlorist facebook page must be liked or followed on twitter.
3. NetFlorist will select the best entry from all entrants who qualified as set out above. The entrant will be contacted within one week after the end date of this campaign via telephone.
4. NetFlorist will use reasonable efforts for a period of 24 hours to contact the selected customer as per the contact details provided.
5. If the selected customer doesn’t respond with the required details within 24 hours, they will forfeit this offer and have no claim whatsoever in this regard. A runner up will be selected and the contact procedure will re-commence until such time as a selected winner has been contacted and confirmed.
6. Should the selected customer not be available on the contact number provided during the timeframe stipulate above, or rejects, forfeits or declines acceptance of the offer, the winners’ right to the prize will be deemed to have been waived and the prize will be forfeited. NetFlorist then reserves the right to award the prize to the next selected customer.
7. The selected customer’s name and message may be displayed on all NetFlorist social media platforms, websites, emails and agency pages.
8. The selected customer agrees that NetFlorist and/or their agency may make use of the details of the selected submission in the public domain for a period of up to 12 months from the end of the campaign period.
NetFlorist terms and conditions